- About Shipping -
(STANDARD) SHIPPING WITHIN EUROPE, IS FREE ON ORDERS OF € 75 OR MORE
ORDERS THAT HAVE TO BE SHIPPED TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF EUROPE, GET A STANDARD DISCOUNT OF 50% ON SHIPPING COSTS (applicable on packages of 1 kg or over).
We ship worldwide with An Post. It’s an untracked packet delivery service. If you want your order to be send as a Registered Package, please contact us before proceeding through checkout.
When ordering from outside of Ireland, there are a number of things to keep in mind;
- International orders within Europe are usually delivered within 3-4 working days.
- Orders made from outside of Europe will normally take 4-6 working days (but can sometimes take longer due to customs clearance).
- We do not make a profit from our postage charges – they reflect what An Post charges us.
- You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a package reaches your country. Any local duties, taxes or customs charges assessed by your government are your responsibility. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price and the cost of delivery.
- All prices on our website are in Euro. When placing an order for delivery outside of Ireland, you will be charged in Euro’s, and your credit card company or bank will convert the amount into your local currency. For an indication of the costs in your local currency, we suggest to use the XE Currency Converter. (This is a guideline; the actual costs may vary depending on the rate of your bank).
Shipping within Ireland & Northern Ireland:
Shipping to Great Britain:
Shipping within Europe:
Shipping outside Ireland, UK & Europe (rest of the world):