- About Shipping -
- Shipping within Europe for orders up to 2kg are €10.
- Shipping within Europe for orders from 2kg up to 5kg are €20.
- Orders over € 100 will be shipped for free within Europe
- Shipping costs for orders outside of Europe will be shown when adding items to the cart (before checking out).
- If your country of residence isn't listed, please contact us. We'd be happy to add it.
- We do not make a profit from our postage charges – they reflect what PostNL charges us.
- We ship worldwide with PostNL. It’s an untracked packet delivery service. If you want your order to be send as a Registered Package, please contact us before proceeding through checkout.
When ordering from outside of Europe there are a number of things to keep in mind;
- International orders within Europe are usually delivered within 4-8 working days.
- Orders made from outside of Europe will normally take 5-11 working days (but can sometimes take longer due to customs clearance).
- You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a package reaches your country. Any local duties, taxes or customs charges assessed by your government are your responsibility. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price and the cost of delivery.
- All prices on our website are in Euro. When placing an order for delivery outside of Europe, you will be charged in Euro’s, and your credit card company or bank will convert the amount into your local currency. For an indication of the costs in your local currency, we suggest to use the XE Currency Converter. (This is a guideline; the actual costs may vary depending on the rate of your bank).