- Pop-up shops -
To bring all those gorgeous Scheepjes yarns to the people, Yarn & Cosy sets up one day pop-up shops throughout Ireland. Please follow our facebook page, to stay updated with the latest dates and venues where we will make our appearance.
What you can expect from a Yarn & Cosy pop-up:
- At least 20 different kinds of Scheepjes yarn; Whirl, Catona, Softfun, Colour Crafter, Sweetheart Soft, etc.
- Accessories like: projectbags, hooks & needles, yarnwinders, buttons & safety eyes
- An option to pre-order, to be sure you'll get anything you like, without paying for shipping
- FREE patterns & Scheepjes bookazines
- Hand dyed cotton yarn
- "All you need" yarn kits with pattern included
- Lots of examples, to get some inspiration
- The biggest opportunity in Ireland to squeeze all those gorgeous Scheepjes yarns ;-)
- Saturday, November 3rd 2018, The Orchard House Bar in Kilkenny. Shop will be open from 9.30 to 16.00. The Orchard House is a perfect venue to have lunch and let your children play in the big play area!
- Saturday, December 1st 2018, Mystic Mountain B&B in Beaufort, Killarney. Shop will be open from 11.00 to 17.00. The B&B offers visitors of the pop-up the opportunity to make it a weekend getaway, as you can stay for only € 30 euro a night per person, (full irish) breakfast included! Please know rooms are limited! Bookings can be made through their website.
Do you want a Yarn & Cosy pop-up in your own town or city and do you know a great venue? Please send us a message via the contactpage, and we will check and consider what's possible.